Leadership Via Design provides instructional design and organizational development consulting for businesses, corporate departments, universities, and educational institutions. Leadership via Design doesn't just produce simple courses; we work with our clients to transform their business processes through the instructional design and organizational development practice. We are passionate about transformational change. I work with businesses to define processes, understand systems, and make them more profitable. Training coalesces in technically proficient ways to accelerate business demands in a rapidly changing marketplace.
1. Leadership via Design is a curriculum partner with Brandman University. We offer fully accredited courses, workshops, and training through our course delivery system.
2. Currently, we offer several programs, including leadership development, and LVD has developed a women's business management program. my Certificate in Instructional Design program has been certificating graduate students since 2014.
3. Additionally, I, dba LVD, have also worked with several companies including: Accenture, American Express, BDS Marketing, Celgene Pharmaceutical, Mercury Insurance, Pacific Dental Service, Spireon, Sunovian Pharmaceutical, Washington Public Employees Credit Union, and Weight Watchers.
4. Academically, I have developed over 70 e-learning courses and taught for Brandman University, Columbia University of NYC, Concordia University of Nebraska, Galen College of Nursing, Gonzaga University, and Touro College of NYC.
5. Authored 29 articles for Ebsco Publishing, a chapter about Inferential Statistics for Agate Publishing, and wrote 4 books.
6. Presented at over 30 conferences delivering Keynote speeches and workshops to diverse audiences.
If you want to offer accredited, professional development to your employees, monetize your courses, or develop a corporate university with a spiraling curriculum, then contact us.